Wednesday, February 3, 2016

!!!PRAYER CALL!!!



Hello friends!  I'm so thrilled to announce that 'My Predestined One' will be having our very FIRST (surely not our last) prayer call for women and couples diagnosed with infertility and those women and couples who currently has a premature baby(ies)that need covering in prayer.   The Holy Spirit impressed upon my heart to begin a weekly prayer call for these two communities last year, so I'm being obedient!   I, myself, was diagnosed with PCOS, and struggled to conceive my former 25 weeker (now 3 year old) via FET (Frozen embryo transfer) in June 2012.  He was born at 25 weeks due to my incompetent cervix, bulging water bag, and 4 cm dilation.  Prior to conceiving my miracle of a son, I suffered two ectopic miscarriages.  So, I know first hand what it's like to desire motherhood so bad, to conceive and then have it taken from you.  I know first hand how after you've struggled for so long to conceive only to have that little one be born well before it was time.  You're so afraid and scared, and feeling so many other million emotions while your baby is fighting for their lives in the NICU.  You don't know what's going to happen with their health from one day to the next.  I remember.  I also recall during both of these journeys not having anyone that I could confide in, or any kind of spiritual support outside of my husband and some close friends, and relatives.  I had no one constantly pouring into my spirit and encouraging me to not give up, seek God, trust Him, have faith, etc.  

I know that's why God tugged at my heart on creating this prayer call for these two communities.  He wants His daughters to know that He's there, and to cast ALL  of your fears onto Him while you're TTC'ing, or while you're in the NICU with your preemie.  He wants us to look to Him for strength, comfort, peace, joy, hope, patience, and understanding during these difficult and uncertain times in our lives.  Because, how many of you know that the devil desires to steal our joy, peace, and hope leaving us hopeless, faithless, fearful, stressed, impatient along with every other emotion contrary to what God desires for us.  Thus, I'm going to walk in obedience to God, and do what He's instructed me to do.  I'm going to make Him famous, and allow Him to use me to redirect our spirit, soul, mind, and bodies back to him.  


Hence, join 'My Predestined One' every Thursday beginning February 4, 2016 at 12 PM for prayer as we cover our fertility & premature babies  in prayer to God, and watch Him perform miracles! Let's go to war in prayer over our predestined ones!

"I also tell you this: If two of you agree here on earth concerning anything you ask, my Father in heaven will do it for you. For where two or three gather together as my followers, I am there among them.”
Matthew 18:19-20 NLT



I love you all!
Your predestined one is on the way!

Tiffany Finley

No comments:

Post a Comment