Monday, July 23, 2012

Say What Now?!?!

Today I had my 2nd beta, and the numbers came back OVER 2,000!  Really!  When the nurse told me that it was over 2, 000, I immediately asked, "could I be possibly pregnant with twins?"  Her reply to that was, "well, I've never seen numbers this high for a singleton pregnancy, and it's quite possible that the egg could've split."  Of course I'm thrilled that my numbers have gone up tremendously, because that lets me know that our little bean is holding up strong!  However, to know that my numbers are high enough to be indicative of a twin pregnancy is kind of.....well....exciting and nerve wrecking to say the least!  I called DH today to tell him and he was excited. Oh, and mind you that our 1st beta was 224 at 14dpo.  Today  I'm 18dpo.  So, it's quadrupled! Our 1st sono is in three weeks and is scheduled for August 9th at 1:30 PM.  We'll get a chance to see our little bean and maybe a heartbeat!  I am just thankful to God everyday for this little miracle he's given and entrusted to DH and I.    I continue to pray for a H&H 9 months for us! Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.  God Bless!

Questions of the Hour:
1) Will we be having a boy(s) or girl(s)?
2) Will we be one or two?
(Feel free to take the polls on the bottom right side of the page)!

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking 2 Tiff...:D....2 little boys or girls....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, we'll sure find out on August 9th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uh oh! I believe the next generation of Finley men is growing inside of you, my dear! Hey, they have to catch up with all of the girls! What if you are having triplets... I'm marking my calendar!

    ReplyDelete